Please select your
We're sorry, but your shipping address does not appear to be in a country we deliver to. Please select another delivery country from the following menu.
International Customers: We ship within the European Union
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Browse among the following topics to read our answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- Controller doesn't react. How can I reboot it?
- How many Controllers can I add to my Raumfeld System?
- Is the Raumfeld Controller a stand-alone UPnP/ AV control point?
- Is it possible to reinstall the firmware of a Raumfeld device ("flashing")?
- Do you have further questions?
When the Controller no longer reacts to finger touch or turning the volume control:
* First switch off the device by pushing and holding the On/Off button for at least 10 seconds.
* Now, briefly press the On/Off button. After approximately two seconds the Raumfeld Logo is displayed and the Controller is started.
Should the Controller still not react, the battery may need to be recharged (see Charging the Raumfeld Controller).
You can integrate as many Controllers as you please into your Raumfeld System.
The Raumfeld Controller is not a stand-allone UPnP/AV control point. The integration and operation of UPnP/AV servers and renderers is only possible in combination with a Raumfeld system.
Should one of your Raumeld devices no longer react even after you've disconnected the power and restarted the device, you may reinstall the device's firmware and thereby reset it to factory defaults.Reinstalling the firmware in our online manual
Take a look in our Online Handbook!