Big shoes to fill
The Cinebar 51 THX received a number of highly positive test reviews: AUDIO 03/13: outstanding price/performance ratio, Video 01/13: recommendation, Home Cinema 6/2012: outstanding. We expect even bigger things from its successor.
Originally developed by Tomlison Holman while working at Lucas Film, THX is a high-fidelity audio and visual standard for movie playback. Since1983, THX Ltd has promoted the highest standards in sound reproduction. THX certified loudspeakers guarantee:
- Minimal noise at high levels for consistently clean, detailed tone
- A nearly linear frequency response for true-to-source playback
- A broad dispersion angle ensuring that every seat in the house is a good one
- THX loudspeaker sets are able to reach extremely high levels for impressive effects and the ability to fill even very large rooms with sound
The new Cinebar 52 THX masters all THX criteria with ease and is the only soundbar in theworld to meet the stringent criteria for THX Speaker Bar licensing.
Plug-&-play system: Unpack, connect & enjoy
The Cinebar 52 is an extremely flexible system that connects to televisions, gaming consoles, CD players, smartphones, and tablets thanks to 4 digital audio inputs, 4 HDMI inputs, an HDMI output and 2 stereo analogue inputs.
Surround sound from a single enclosure
Specially patented components from Dolby allow the listener to experience a dimensionality that comes close to that of a 5.1 surround sound system from a single enclosure. Dolby Virtual Speaker creates the impression of sound sources all around the listener for a convincing virtual surround effect. The system offers two basic modes: “Reference” for realistic surround sound and “wide” for an extremely wide stereo panorama with gaming and movies. Of course, Dolby Virtual speaker can also be deactivated.
Supports all formats
The Cinebar 52 THX decodes DTS as well as Dolby Digital and includes a decoder for Dolby Pro Logic and Dolby Pro Logic II. This makes the Cinebar 52 THX compatible with all standard sound formats including those for television, Blu-ray players, Wii U, Playstation 3 & 4, Xbox 360 and One.
All soundbars are space-saving style wonders. Ours also sound really, really good.
- A 2-way system with a total of 6 drivers renders dynamic, nuanced, and distortion-free playback with film soundtracks, games, and music.
- Two 25 mm aluminium tweeter emit a clear and powerful upper range with a maximum load capacity.
- Four high-excursion 100 mm midrange drivers produce a warm midrange and a high degree of speech intelligibility even at low volumes.
- A 250 mm bass driver in the bass reflex subwoofer enclosure with double reflex vents produces deep, thundering bass without wind noise even at high volumes.
- A 300 watt class D emplifier in the soundbar + a 250 watt class D amplifier in the subwoofer ensures high levels, extremely low noise and minimal power consumption.
The advantage of HDMI: The ability to use a TV remote + fewer cables
Thanks to HDMI CEC (Consumer Electronic Control) you can regulate the volume and switch between input sources on the Cinebar with your television remote. With HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel), Blu-ray players, gaming consoles as well as televisions can be easily connected directly to the Cinebar for less wires running to your TV.
Easy living room integration
The Cinebar’s timeless, premium design looks great in any living room. The subwoofer also blends in well thanks to its restrained design and well thought out details such as rounded corners, integrated stand feet, and robust metal grilles that protect the drivers.
Rich feature set
The Cinebar 52 THX comes with an aluminium remote control, wall mounts (with integrated keyhole brackets), and stand feet. Test the Cinebar 52 THX for up to 8 weeks.