Software Update CP 5100 DR
CP 5100 DR Software Update
This is the first software update for the CP 5100 DR DVD Receiver.
You'll also find step-by-step instructions here to guide you through the simple update process.
This new software will optimise the performance of your CP 5100 DR DVD Receiver:
- Set the start-up volume
- Set additionally-defined startup information for Teufel home cinema systems
- "Lip-sync": audio delay
- New individual sound control for bass, midranges and high tones - without interrupting your playback
- DVD and music playback with 32x speed fast forward and rewind
- Improved search and automatic saving of preferred radio stations
Please do the following steps to install the update:
1. Download the update files and save them to your desktop by clicking on the link:
2. Download the installation instructions and save them to your desktop by clicking the following link: CP 5100 Update Installationsanweisung*
3. Print the installation instructions and follow them step-by-step.**
If you experience difficulties with the download or the update itself, please send an email describing the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org
* = Please note Teufel does not accept responsibility for damages caused by a failure to follow instructions during an update. Repairs made necessary by those circumstances are not covered by our warranty and must be paid for by the customer. [Warranty Information]
** = Opening and printing update installation instructions requires Adobe Reader. Please click the logo and download Adobe Reader if you don't already have it on your computer.