Software Update Impaq 400/500
Impaq 400/500 Software Update
This is the second software update for the Impaq 400 and the first for the Impaq 500.
These updates include all previous improvements, so you can bring your system up to date with these.
You'll also find step-by-step instructions here to guide you through the simple update process.
This new software will optimise the performance of your IP 400 DR (or IP 500 DR) controller module:
- DVD audio track format is now recognised and played back
- Handling of radio reception has been improved
- FM reception now has stereo as a standard setting in automatic mode
- RDS information now more reliably recognised and displayed
- Overall improvements to operational speed and stability
Please do the following steps to install the update:
Download the update files and save them to your desktop by choosing one of the following links based on your device (IP 400 DR or IP 500 DR). Click on your product link below to download:
2. Download the installation instructions and save them to your desktop by clicking the following link:
3. Print the installation instructions and follow them step-by-step.** If you experience difficulties with the download or the update itself, please send an email describing the problem to email@example.com.
* = Please note Teufel does not accept responsibility for damages caused by a failure to follow instructions during an update. Repairs made necessary by those circumstances are not covered by our warranty and must be paid for by the customer. [Warranty Information]
** = Opening and printing update installation instructions requires Adobe Reader. Please click the logo and download Adobe Reader if you don't already have it on your computer.