- High-performance 5.2 home cinema cable set for systems with 2 subwoofers
- For use with systems like the Theater 6 Hybrid or System 5 THX Select2
- Y-Adapter for connecting 2 subwoofers to an AV-Receiver
- Loudspeaker cable: 1 x 15 m cable, 4.0 mm² diameter, 1 x 30 m cable, 4.0 mm² diameter
- 5 pairs of banana plugs (10 pieces)
Saved compared to the purchase of individual components.
Cable sets in our performance category are recommended for high-end home cinema systems with two subwoofers in order to fully realise the loudspeakers' potential.
The Y adapter divides the subwoofer signal so that A/V receivers with only one subwoofer output can power a 2 subwoofer set.
The massive copper cable (subwoofer and loudspeaker cable) is made from oxygen-free copper with a purity of > 99.99% so that oxidation and the accompanying impairment of the cable's conductivity is avoided. Increased impedance is likewise avoided. To make OFC cables, copper of the highest purity is specially processed so that natural, true-to-source sound free from any colouration is delivered to the playback device.
More strands per cable
The loudspeaker and subwoofer cables contain an especially high number of strands. More strands make cables that have a high degree of conductivity as well as flexibility.
The robust yet flexible outer cover protects the valuable wiring inside. The plus terminal is marked.
The loudspeaker cable can be connected to the amplifier/loudspeaker directly or with a banana plug
- 15m Speaker Cable 4.0mm² - C4515S
- 30m Speaker Cable 4.0mm² - C4530S
- Subwoofer-Cable 2.5m - C3525W
- Banana Plug - C8502P (pair)