- 8 week trial
- Up to 12 year guarantee
- Free & easy returns
- Compact Bluetooth stereo speaker with powerful sound for every occasion
- IPX6 and IPX7 waterproof rating, rubberised housing protects against shocks
- Two full-range drivers and a passive bass driver for balanced, rich sound
- Party mode: connect two smartphones and play songs alternately
- Integrated speakerphone for wireless calling, Skype, Facetime and voice control via Google and Siri
- High-capacity battery for longer run-times of over 12 hours
- On-device control buttons, AUX audio input, battery status indicator, M4 thread on bottom for mounting brackets
- Two ROCKSTER GO can be coupled as a stereo pair and played synchronously for even louder sound
Overview of our technologies
Our acoustics developers in Berlin managed to make the ROCKSTER GO sound bigger than it actually is. Its laterally angled design ensures a wide dispersion angle. The two diaphragms are made from durable, robust aluminium.
Easily stream music and make calls wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet. Bluetooth® guarantees a stable, wireless connection with minimal battery consumption and a range of at least 10 metres. The apt-X transmission codec ensures that sound is transmitted in CD quality.
iOSStream from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with the latest Bluetooth technology.
AndroidIt is also easy to connect to Android smartphones and tablets.
Mac OS, PC and LinuxYou can of course also stream music and videos wirelessly from these systems.
You can access the most important functions directly on the top of the ROCKSTER GO. Illuminated LED buttons on the back provide status information at a glance. The battery status is also indicated by an LED bar.
The ROCKSTER GO is water resistant and protected against short periods of immersion. Rubberised bumpers around the body protect against shocks, and the connections on the side are hidden beneath a rubberised cover. There is also a line-in for connection to even more audio players. It’s ready to go when you are.
The ROCKSTER GO has a powerful battery that rarely runs out of power, plus a fast charging time.
- ROCKSTER GO
- lanyard for ROCKSTER GO
- micro-USB-cable (0,3 m) for ROCKSTER GO
|Frequency range from/to||60 - 20,000 Hz|
|Broadband loudspeakers (number per enclosure)||2|
|Broadband loudspeakers (diameter)||50.00 mm|
|Broadband loudspeakers (material)||Aluminium|
|Enclosure surface||Matte, gummy|
|Net internal volume||0.60 Litres|
|Miscellaneous||Mounting for standard camera tripod (1/4 inch)|
|2.1 USB sound card||Yes|
|Micro USB B||Yes|
|Voice control||Start Siri/Google Assistant button|
|Stereo jack 3.5mm - in||1|
*USB sound card supported via Windows 7/10 and Mac OS X
**Voice control function requires smart device connected via Bluetooth (iOS/Android) with active Internet connection
|Battery operating time||Up to 15 hrs (at half volume)|
|Battery max. charging time||Around 4.5 hrs (after full discharge)|
|Miscellaneous||Battery level indicator & protection against battery deep discharge|