- Adjust the antenna on the adapter so that it’s in a 90° position
- Insert the adapter into the USB port on the back of the Impaq
- Follow the following path in the Impaq menu: “Network” > “Connection type” > “WiFi settings” (The WiFi menu will only be available if “WiFi” has been selected under “Connection type”)
- After opening the menu, a warning appears that the existing network connection will be disconnected. Select “yes” and press the OK button.
- The next menu offers three setup options:
- Search – Displays all existing access points
- Manual – Manual connection procedure, for instance with access points that are not automatically recognized
- Automatic – Connection via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
Select the desired option by using the navigation buttons ▲▼◀▶ and then select “continue.” Confirm by using the “OK” button.