- Customer Support
- Return & repairs
- Software Updates
- What works best?
- General Business Conditions
- Product support
- General FAQs
- Customer Service
- Payment options
- Work with Teufel
- Teufel Technology
- Home cinema basics
- Home cinema setup
- About THX
- Multimedia setup
- Business Solution
Note: The Xear Audio Center is a software for customizing the sound of a Concept E/E450. The Xear Audio Center can be installed for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. In Windows 10 and Mac OS, only use the operating system setting options.
So install the Xear Audio Center and setup Concept E and Concept E 450 for playback.
- Download the following the ZIP files: Software Xear Audio Center Concept E/E 450 Digital
- Open the zip file and then follow the setup.exe.
- Then follow the instructions that appear on the screen
- After the setup proccess is completed restart your PC.
- Then set the Concept E Digital as the PC standard playback device:
- Go to Windows Start, then systems controls, then Sound. Now select "Manage audio devices" then "playback device"
- Clicknun with the right mouse button on the loudspeaker "USB Multi Channel Audio Device" and in the context menu the "set as standard".
- Sound configuration customising:
Open the user the Xear Audio Center interface. Select the playing device and click with the right mouse button on the menu icon "Speakers".
Select the first option "Loudspeaker setup" and then select "5.1 Surround"
Afterwards, you can make a variety of individual sound settings by calling up further audio menus (always right-click on the Speaker icon, then select). Your personal preferences are decisive, just try out the settings until you like the sound.
If you have any difficulties, please send us an email with details of your issue at email@example.com
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for damage to the device resulting from failure to follow the installation instructions. We regret, therefore, that any necessary repairs cannot be covered by the guarantee, but must always be carried out for a fee.[guarantee policy]