- Customer Support
- Return & repairs
- Software Updates
- What works best?
- General Business Conditions
- Product support
- General FAQs
- Customer Service
- Payment options
- Work with Teufel
- Teufel Technology
- Home cinema basics
- Home cinema setup
- About THX
- Multimedia setup
- Business Solution
Software Update - Cinebar One
- Bass settings are and will remain saved
- The Bluetooth LED (blue) stops flashing when the Cinebar One is connected to a computer via USB cable
How to install the Cinebar One update
- Download the software file CBO_update_2018_08_03_v0.49.bin and save it in an easily accessible folder on your computer.
- Disconnect all cables (including the power cable) from the soundbar.
- Press and hold the "Sub Pairing" button (on the back panel) and plug in the power cable until the red LED flashes rapidly. Then release the "Sub Pairing" button.
- Now connect the Cinebar One via USB cable (Micro-USB > USB) to a Windows computer (that has already been started up).
- A drive window will now open on the screen. Copy the firmware into the folder.
- The device will now perform and complete the update automatically.
Download Firmware CBO_update_2018_08_03_v0.49.bin