Die Mehrwertsteuersenkung ist für dich.
- 8 week trial
- Up to 12 year guarantee
- Free & easy returns
- High-class, slim soundbar for amazing quality playback for music, TV and gaming.
- Integrated subwoofer, no need for an external subwoofer, meaning the soundbar can easily be placed on the sideboard or on the wall.
- Four passive bass diaphragms create a harmonious bass foundation without being intrusive
- Twelve high-performance drivers and nine power amplifiers for high levels in rooms up to 30 m² in size
- Dynamore® Ultra and Dynamore® 3D with upward-firing and side-firing speakers for enveloping, cinematic 3D sound, extra centre speaker for best possible speech intelligibility
- Endless streaming possibilities with Raumfeld Technology (lossless, high-resolution audio, and multi room) and Bluetooth for streaming music on platforms like Spotify
- 1 HDMI CEC output for operation via the TV remote, ARC for a cable connection on TV device, HDMI port, 4K Pass Through, Subwoofer connectable
- Real surround sound possible with optional Effekt speakers, integrated wall mount, line In, digital input, sound configuration and night mode
Overview of our technologies
Your living room highlights your taste and what's important to you. It deserves a soundbar that is timeless, with impressive, long-lasting sound.
Thanks to specially designed passive bass drivers, the Berlin developers created an acoustic system that can play heavy sound, close to that achieved with a subwoofer. For those looking for an even bigger sound for bigger spaces, can connect a subwoofer wirelessly.
Twelve drivers and four passive bass membranes produce a precise, powerful sound, that delivers sound just like that of a real 5.1 home cinema system.
Each driver is highly resilient and has an enormous stroke. With a cut-off frequency of 45 Hz (-3 dB), the Cinebar Lux sets new standards.
For especially clear sound at all sound levels and a percise back for your playback.
Project the sound on the ceiling for an amazing 3D sound.
For a better speech comprehension.
They ensure for the best mid sound frequencies.
Project the sound on the side walls for a wider sound, close to a real surround sound system.
Die Cinebar Lux comes with integrated wall mounts. Two holes in the walls and enough screws and the soundbar is happy to hang. Otherwise, thanks to its compact size it can easily fit under the TV.
iOSStream from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with the latest Bluetooth technology.
AndroidIt is also easy to connect to Android smartphones and tablets.
Mac OS, PC and LinuxYou can of course also stream music and videos wirelessly from these systems.
Connected to the TV set via HDMI, the Cinebar Lux can easily be controlled with the TV set's remote control. Provided the TV set supports HDMI ARC.
Connect a USB stick or hard drive to your Teufel Streaming speaker and play your own music library using the Teufel Raumfeld app. Supported audio formats: MP3, WAV, Flac, Ogg Vorbis, ASF, WMA, M4A with AAC or Apple Lossless. Up to 24 bit/96 kHz. Find more information in the streaming manual.
Teufel Streaming systems and speaker with bluetooth can be optionally expanded with a device from the Amazon Echo series to allow you to select and enjoy music even more conveniently via Alexa voice control. You can find out more about how this extension works and what you can do with it on the Teufel blog.Learn more
Lost your remote control somewhere in the sofa again? No worries! Control your sound system with voice commands when you connect a Google Home device via Bluetooth.
Tutti i sistemi di streaming Teufel possono essere collegati in rete tra loro grazie alla tecnologia integrata Raumfeld. È possibile ascoltare la stessa musica in sincrono in multiroom da più diffusori o musica diversa in ogni stanza. Grazie all'app Teufel Raumfeld puoi gestire i vari ambienti, raggruppare i singoli altoparlanti Multiroom in un'unica rete, creare playlist individuali e controllare il volume e il suono in ogni stanza tramite l'equalizzatore.
- Soundbar Cinebar Lux Single
- Power cable
- remote control CB Lux RC with battery
|Passive membrance (number per enclosure)||4|
|Passive membrance (width)||48.00 mm|
|Passive membrance (length)||105.00 mm|
|Upfiring speaker||2 number|
|Upfiring speaker (diameter)||50.00 mm|
|Upfiring speaker (material)||Cellulose|
|Continuous power handling (IEC - Long Term)||150 Watt|
|Maximum sound pressure level||100 dB/1m|
|Frequency range from/to||45 - 20.000 Hz|
|Tweeter (number per enclosure)||2|
|Tweeter (diameter)||25.00 mm|
|Broadband loudspeakers (number per enclosure)||8|
|Broadband loudspeakers (diameter)||50.00 mm|
|Broadband loudspeakers (material)||Cellulose|
|Acoustic principle||Multi-Channel Soundbar with Dynamore 3D|
|Enclosure surface||matt, lacquered|
|Net internal volume||4 Litres|
|Keyhole plate mounted||Yes|
|Audio inputs- HDMI||1|
|HDMI Version||HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2|
|HDMI 3D ARC CEC||Yes|
|Compatible with Amazon Echo||Yes|
|Compatible with Google Home||Yes|
|Digital inputs optical||1|
|Stereo jack 3.5mm - in||1|
|Bass driver output||1|
|Power supply voltage||230 volts|
Width (front) > 107.5cm
Width (back) > 114cm
Downloads & support
A Loss of WLAN Signal
The constant loss of a device's Wlan signal even at high signal strength is due to interferences with other wireless networks. By changing the Wlan channel, you eliminate this interference and can fix this issue. Should your system contain a Raumfeld Base simply try out different channels as described in the online manual (Modifying of the Channel Setting (Raumfeld Base)) and see if the signal strength becomes steady. Access points from other manufacturers usually offer an according configuration option in their administration interface.
Alternatively you may contact our service team, which is happy to assist you with the detection of the best channel available.
B Constant Low Signal Strength
If the signal strength of individual wireless devices is constantly beneath 50%, steps should be taken to upgrade the Wlan reception of the device and therewith the music playback reliability. In most cases it is sufficient to reduce the distance or the number of obstacles between your Raumfeld Base and your playback device. Simply check out if the reception increases when positioning the devices at different places.
In general, the less walls and ceilings between the devices, the better the reception is. Thick walls made from concrete or clay brick will especially abate the signal. Often a relocation of a few centimeters is enough to bypass any problems.
Mind the following advice that accounts for both, systems with Raumfeld Base or systems that are run with an access point from another manufacturer:
- Position the Raumfeld Base or the third party access point you utilise rather high up, on a cupboard for example. Make sure there's some space towards the wall. Do not position the device on the floor or in a corner.
- If you make use of a wireless phone there may be interferences with the wlan signal. Therefore, do not position the Base or the third party access point you utilise right next to the phone's base station.
- Set up the devices in a way that ensures there are a minimum amount of obstacles inbetween your access point and the playback device. Avoid setting up the Raumfeld devices in alcoves or behind prominent corners.
- Make sure there are no large-scale metal bodies between the access point and playback devices (e.g. radiators or fridges)
- Large plants may also block the signal due to their moisture content and should not be between the access point and playback devices.
- Start up all devices and opening the Teufel Raumfeld App.
- The main menu can now be called up on the app screen by briefly swiping to the right.
- First select "Settings" in the main menu, then menu item "System maintenance" and finally "Updates". By simply tapping on the "Check for updates" button, the device will automatically start to search for and download the latest version.
- After the download is complete, the update can be re-started by pressing the button again. This takes a maximum of about 3-5 minutes. Afterwards, TuneIn can be used again as usual.
In order to do so, go to My Music > Recently Added and tap the button "Update music index" on bottom of the list. Alternatively, visit Settings > Music Resources and activate a scan for new music on the music resource you've copied the music to.
Under Settings > Music Resources there is also an option to make your Raumfeld System check for new music every day. A manual scan is then not necessarily required.
Solution: Add the Teufel Raumfeld app to your standby exception list, also known as your device’s “whitelist.” To do this, go to “Settings” in your Android menu and then “Apps,” “Advanced,” “Battery optimization,” “All apps” and “Raumfeld.”
- Leave the crossover frequency on the default setting if you are satisfied with the sound or if the Teufel Streaming subwoofer is located close to the soundbar (recommended).
- If the subwoofer is placed at the side or at the back of the room, it is possible that the overall sound may no longer be harmonious. In this case, try changing the crossover frequency in the app until you are satisfied with the sound.
- If, for example, the sound image of the soundbar is too thin, reduce the crossover frequency. If the bass sounds too flat, increase the crossover frequency.
- You can also adjust the subwoofer volume separately.
- Connect the analogue or digital output of the Connector to an appropriate input of your home cinema amplifier
- Connect an analogue output of your amplifier to the analogue input of the Connector
- to listen to music from your Teufel Streaming system via your home cinema system
- to stream the audio signal of TV series or movies into other rooms of your house
Please note that when reinstalling the firmware all device settings are lost.
Here you will find advice on reinstalling the firmware of the following devices:
Reinstalling the firmware in our online manual
USB storage devices that are connected to another Raumfeld device than the host can not be integrated as music resources.Please also note that apart from USB sticks, first-generation Speakers, Ones or Connectors support usb hard disks with their own power supply only. This constraint does not apply to second-generation devices, e.g. Connector 2.
USB storage devices with the following formats are supported:
- FAT16 / FAT32
- HFS / HFS +
- EXT2 / EXT 3 / EXT 4
Sharing of the iTunes music and playlists on a network share
Your iTunes music and playlists remain on your computer and Raumfeld accesses the files via the network. Please note that they are only available if the computer is turned on.
Alternative methods for systems with a Raumfeld Base:
Copying of iTunes music and playlists onto the Raumfeld Base
Your iTunes music and playlists correspond to the status in iTunes at the time of copying onto the Raumfeld Base. However, you have the option to copy the data again at a later time in order to thereby update it.
Use of the Raumfeld Base as the iTunes Media folder location
Your music library is centrally stored on the Raumfeld Base and iTunes accesses it via the network. Provided that your computer is connected to the home network you will feel no difference to using your iTunes with a locally-stored media library. This method is therefore particularly suitable for desktop computers. Find out more: https://manual.teufel.de/en/online-manual-music-resources.html
Teufel Streaming is easy to use, thanks to the development by usability experts and constant consultation with users. Whatever function you want to use you will always reach your goal within a few steps.
Teufel Streaming is complete. Teufel Streaming is a complete multi-room audio system. Third party devices (speaker, data storage, computers) are not necessary in order to use Teufel Streaming.
Compatible playlist formats: WPL, M3U, PLS, iTunes playlists
Please note that there may be structural bottlenecks in the Wi-Fi transmission of lossless formats. If your music library consists mainly of very large FLAC, Apple Lossless or WAV files, we recommend connecting your Teufel Streaming host device via network cable or using the optional Raumfeld Expand.
- Embed the artwork within the music file
- Save the artwork in the album's folder
Embedding the artwork in the music file
Most media players and special "tagging" applications can be used to embed album artwork in music files.
Saving the cover in the album's folder
If all tracks of an album are stored in their own folder you can simply move the artwork image file to that folder. The Teufel Streaming system will then associate the image file with the album.
Supported image formats, size and resolution
We recommend the usage of JPEG images (300x300 pixels, 72 dpi).
Of course, other image formats (PNG, GIF) and sizes are also supported.
Most MP3 players may additionally be connected to the Raumfeld Base via USB. Should your system not contain a Raumfeld Base you may connect the MP3 player via USB to your Speaker or Connector.
Please note: As the music library on iPods and iPhones is not directly accessible for third party manufacturers, iPods and iPhones can only be connected via their analogue audio output.
- Use your file management application to navigate to the folder that contains the playlists file (.wpl, .m3u, .pls oder iTunes Music Library.xml). It doesn't matter if it is stored on the Raumfeld Base, USB storage or a network share.
- Delete the playlist file
If the playlist file was stored on a network share, you have to manually initiate a rescan of the network share in order to see the changes in Playlists > Imported. Find out more: https://manual.teufel.de/en/online-manual-scanning-of-music-resources.html.
- iTunes Playlists (iTunes Music Library.xml)
- Windows Playlists (*.wpl)
- M3U Playlists (*.m3u)
- PLS Playlists (*.pls)
Third party UPnP/AV internet radios that are operated with Raumfeld may have less than perfect synchronisation. When positioned in different rooms, however, there is still no echo to be heard.
1) It’s possible that your home Wi-Fi is unable to recognise the device due to certain settings on your Wi-Fi router.
Solution: You can enable your Wi-Fi to recognise the device by directly connecting the Teufel Streaming device to your router via Ethernet cable and repeating the setup process.
2) Other active network devices may prevent your Wi-Fi router from recognising the device. Solution: Deactivate all devices (such as smart TVs, laptops, smartphones, tablets, AV receivers, media servers) that use your LAN or Wi-Fi network for the duration of the Teufel Streaming setup process. Before beginning a new setup process, be sure to restart your Wi-Fi router and complete the setup using a single smartphone.
3) The use of switches, repeaters and additional access points within your home Wi-Fi network can hinder device recognition. Solution: Either restart all additional network devices or turn off these devices for the duration of the setup process.
4) If you use a cordless phone over a landline (DECT) and have this phone in the vicinity of your router or Teufel Streaming device, it may be disrupting your Wi-Fi signal. This is because both DECT and Wi-Fi use the same 2.4 GHz signal.
Solution: Relocate your DECT base station or switch off your DECT telephone for the duration of the setup process.
1) The setting "Smart network change" switches the smart device to the mobile network whenever the WiFi signal becomes too weak. Since Teufel Streaming requires a continuous Wi-Fi connection, this setting cannot be used.
2) The "Auto IP Support" function determines when the home Wi-Fi network does not support DHCP (the automatic assignation of a network address). Although a very useful feature, Auto IP Support cannot be used with the Teufel Streaming system. This is because Teufel Streaming devices need to be assigned an IP from the router in order to independently communicate with the home network and internet.
Solution: The Android functions "Smart network change" and "Auto IP Support" should be deactivated. Next, ensure that your router allows for DHCP and then repeat the setup process.
Solution: Deactivate all devices (such as smart TVs, laptops, smartphones, tablets, AV receivers, media servers) that use your LAN or WiFi network for the duration of the setup process. Before beginning a new setup process, be sure to restart your WiFi router and complete the setup using a single smartphone.
Please note that the processes carried out during the notification "Configuring device..." may take a few minutes to complete. We therefore ask for patience in order to ensure that the setup is indeed experiencing difficulty completing and that your smartphone does not go into standby mode.
Tip I: You'll often find your WiFi password / network key on the back of your WiFi router. As long as this password has not been changed, it should still be valid.
Tip II: The auto correct function in your smart device may be changing the characters you enter. We therefore recommend switching off this auto correct function.
1) If the signal strength of your Wi-Fi network is only 30% or less where you are holding your phone, it will not appear. Since the system requires a signal strength greater than 30% in order to function without drops in playback, only networks that offer this minimum signal strength will be displayed.
Solution: Increase the signal strength of your Wi-Fi signal and/or find a better place for your device.
2) It’s technically possible to hide a Wi-Fi network. This option is usually offered in a Wi-Fi router’s settings. If you’ve selected this setting option, your home network will not be displayed within the app.
Solution: Make sure that the Wi-Fi is set to "visible“.
1) The function DHCP (the automatic assignment of a network address) is not switched on. This prevents the Raumefld device from registering with the home WiFi network.
Solution: Activate the DHCP function in your home WiFi router’s settings. Tip: Some manufacturers list DHCP as a feature with names like “Reject unknown devices”. Contact the manufacturer of your router if you are unsure what this feature is called.
2) A so-called Mac filter is switched on in your router. This filter prevents the registration of unknown devices which includes all devices not already using the WiFi network.
Solution: Deactivate the Mac filter for the duration of the setup process or add your device to the router’s list of known devices. Note: Some manufacturers refer to the Mac filter with names like "Only allow known devices.“ Contact the manufacturer of your router if you are unsure what this feature is called.
3) The router is blocking direct communication (the exchange of data) between two or more devices connected to the same WiFi network. Known as “client isolation,” this setting is often preconfigured, especially with guest network access.
It requires direct communication in order to receive information (such as when you press "play“) from your smartphone. The client isolation setting is often overlooked as it does not prevent a device from accessing the internet.
Solution: Do not use a guest WiFi access for your device; deactivate the client isolation feature.
Note: Some manufacturers refer to client isolation under different names. It may also be a preconfigured part of a security level you have chosen for your WiFi network. Contact the manufacturer of your router for more information.
This circumstance would drive up the production and storage costs, which would result in a significantly more expensive sales price.
A paint shop in your vicinity will surely be able to repaint the speaker housing to your preferred colour without loss of warranty - after expiry of the eight-week right of return.
Hence your components keep up to date and you can benefit from advancements in the latest software releases.
Since Raumfeld software version 1.3 it is also possible to install updates via a USB stick. This enables you to apply updates without an internet connection.
Of course we also provide continuous updates of the Raumfeld App for your smartphone. These updates are distributed via your smartphone's app store.
When USB storage is attached to the Base your Raumfeld system will automatically begin to scan for new music. You can follow the scan progress under Settings > Music Resources. The following are possible causes as to why your USB storage may not be automatically found:
A) The file system of the disk may not be compatible. We support the following formats:
- FAT16 / FAT32
- HFS / HFS+
- EXT2 / EXT3 / EXT4
B) We seldomly have had reports of issues with USB 1.0 devices. We therefore recommend using devices that support USB 2.0.
Connected to a Raumfeld Speaker or Connector (System without Raumfeld Base)
USB storage that has been connected to a Raumfeld Speaker or Connector can only be used for playback in the Raumfeld system if the device is configured as the Raumfeld Host (see Network in the online manual).
Please also note that for first-generation Speakers and Connectors, apart from USB sticks only USB 2.0 storage with its own power supply or USB sticks are supported. These constraints do not apply to second-generation devices, e.g. Connector 2.
Solution: If the resources are offline, simply open the Teufel Reumfeld app on the device from which you would like to stream digital content.
There are many different methods of accomplishing this, assuming that the same album name, or Album Tag, is assigned to all tracks.
- Assign the name of the compilation's producer to the tag Album Artist. Use "Various Artists" if the producer's name is unknown.
- If you use iTunes, you may select for every song that they are Part of a Compilation under Get Info > Info.
- As long as the album is stored locally on the Raumfeld Base, a network drive or USB storage, it is sufficient to simply save the music files in the same folder. Make sure, however, that only music files pertaining to the compilation are stored within this folder.
- iTunes (Windows, Mac OS; only supports MP3, AAC, M4A, Apple Lossless)
- Windows Media Player (Windows; only supports MP3)
- Winamp (Windows; supports the same formats as Raumfeld except for WAV)