Teufel One M
- 8 week right of return
- Free & easy returns
- Directly from manufacturer
- A compact yet powerful Wi-Fi and Bluetooth sound system
- The authentic stereo system with 3-way technology includes 4 tweeters, 2 midrange drivers, a woofer and 2 passive bass membranes
- Dynamore® technology and two tweeters create a broad stereo panoroma and 180 degree sweetspot
- Raumfeld technology for Wi-Fi streaming from services like Spotify, internet radio and music stored on a local network, easily controlled via smartphone app
- Bluetooth for directly streaming music from Apple Music, Amazon Music and many other services
- On-device controls for play/pause, skip, volume plus preset buttons for instant access to radio stations and playlists
- Line-in for connecting external devices such as a CD player, smartphone, or turntable plus sleep timer and energy saving mode
- Available in black and white
Overview of our technologies
You can listen to music in true CD quality without interruption from calls or messages via the Teufel Raumfeld app. You can stream music from your CD- or record player and listen to it throughout the whole house with another speaker. You can even play music from a smartphone, USB stick or hard drive via the app.
Use Bluetooth to stream any audio, such as YouTube videos, Apple Music or Amazon Music, from your smartphone, tablet, computer or TV directly to your speakers. Our speakers ensure a particularly stable Bluetooth transmission with a long range of up to 15m.
You can stream Spotify via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, and also use Spotify Connect independently to benefit from the features of the Spotify app. You can quickly change the audio output from your smartphone to the speakers without pausing.
No more hassle. The Teufel One M gives you more than enough options to leave your phone in your pocket and keep your focus on what matters, the music.
Connect a USB stick or hard drive to your Teufel Streaming speaker and play your own music library using the Teufel Raumfeld app. Supported audio formats: MP3, WAV, Flac, Ogg Vorbis, ASF, WMA, M4A with AAC or Apple Lossless. Up to 24 bit/96 kHz. Find more information in the streaming manual.
Teufel Streaming systems and speaker with bluetooth can be optionally expanded with a device from the Amazon Echo series to allow you to select and enjoy music even more conveniently via Alexa voice control. You can find out more about how this extension works and what you can do with it on the Teufel blog.Learn more
Lost your remote control somewhere in the sofa again? No worries! Control your sound system with voice commands when you connect a Google Home device via Bluetooth.
|Maximum sound pressure level [dB/1m]||105|
|Frequency range from/to [Hz]||36-20000 dynamic|
|Miscellaneous||With Dynamore for a virtual stereo panorama|
|Tweeter (number per enclosure)||4|
|Tweeter (diameter) [mm]||25|
|Midrange driver (number per enclosure)||2|
|Bass/Midrange driver (number per enclosure)||1|
|Bass/Midrange driver (diameter) [mm]||75|
|Bass/Midrange driver (material)||Cellulose, coated|
|Woofer (number per enclosure)||1|
|Miscellaneous||Bass driver: racetrack 180mm x 90mm|
|Stereo jack 3.5mm - in||1|
|Maximum number of items||200.000|
|Power output capacity impulse (peak) Satellite [W]||45|
|Maximum output - bass channel [Watt]||80|
|Power supply voltage [volts]||230 Volt|
|Standby-Power consumption [watt]||2|
|Maximum power consumption [watt]||200|
|Mains cable - IEC connector (non-heating device)||Yes|
|Miscellaneous||Dimensions refer to front side|
"The Teufel One M has excellent sound quality with 4 tweeters, 2 midrange drivers, a woofer and 2 passive bass membranes."
"Wherever you place the unit sound is available in an 180 degree sweet spot."
"While Spotify is available from within the package I was testing Deezer during my test period and this can be streamed via your SmartPhones Bluetooth, in my tests the volume level from the Teufel App was greater than the Deezer from my SmartPhone, it just meant a few adjustments either on the SmartPhone or the One M using the volume control on its face."
"The USB port used via the My Music tab in the Teufel App accepts most formats including WAV, MP3, FLAC and Apple Lossless. Like the Internet Radio option mentioned once it starts to play files on a memory stick it will continue to play until everyone has been played even if the SmartPhone is off or out of range, here however, a single touch on the ‘next’ button just to the left of the volume control on the unit will initiate another play though of the memory sticks contents."
"This speaker set give excellent sound and plenty of it, the range of inputs mean that even an external CD unit can be connected via Line In to give a great sound."
See full review
"The Teufel One M's maximum volume is enough [...] to power a party sufficiently. If you take it outside, you can certainly hear it a few houses away."
"If you are looking for a streaming speaker equipped with almost all common control options, [...] you’re on the right track with the Teufel One M."
(Translated from German)
See full review at testr.at
"With the One M, Teufel offers a versatile multi-room speaker with potent sound and a wide range of functions. The corresponding Teufel app offers first-class user guidance, which makes the extensive possibilities of this smart speaker intuitively operable. Teufel's One M is therefore a top recommendation for all music lovers who want a powerful sound system for online and offline music sources.”
(Translated from German)
See full review at av-magazin.de
NB: Quote refers to Teufel One M. It took first place with 5 out of 5 stars in a comparison test with a total of 4 test devices.
See full review at androidmag.de
NB: Quote refers to a test of Teufel Stereo L, Teufel Stereo M, Teufel One M and Teufel One S. Teufel One M finished 3rd with a “good” score of 2.3.
(Translated from German)
See full review at computerbild.de
"[...] The stereo, multi-room speaker convinces above all with its powerful bass foundation and the good fine definition of the other frequencies. The best way to control it is by app."
NB: Quotes refer to a "two-page test" of Teufel One M and Teufel One S in the Audio Test magazine. See full test report on Digital Tested.
"[…] Teufel has created a fairly lavish three-way system, […] since the Berliners ultimately want to elicit a real stereo stage from the one-speaker system. Of course, it is equipped with Dynamore technology."
"Even the quietest of sounds are convincing with a very good balance between clear treble and powerful bass, and with the stereo extension switched on, these strengths become even more pronounced. The virtual stage is at least as wide as promised and presents a clean gradation. […] Here the One M shows that, despite its compact dimensions, it can turn on the gas and delivers quite easily even at high levels. [...] it is also an excellent master of fine engineering [...]."
"Compact but all the more powerful in sound, the compact One M Wi-Fi speaker provides a solution to many a space problem without making any acoustic compromise. Thanks to acoustic stereo expansion, the single speaker system produces an impressive sound backdrop in a modern look that is comparable to compact Hi-Fi systems. It is also possible to integrate the speaker into the home network, which gives the One M an enormous variety of sources and the option of using it as part of a multi-room system. This is accompanied by a high level of operating comfort via smartphone or tablet, which rounds off the excellent price-performance ratio.”
(Translated from German)
See full review at lite-magazin.de
"With this compact system from Berlin, you can enjoy the essence of music with a powerful but balanced sound and amazingly deep, contoured basses. It can be said without exaggeration that there is nothing better for this price [...] The clarity and accuracy (wouldn't have thought it possible to use such words for an inexpensive Wi-Fi speaker) convinced me as a critical, high-end listener just as much as the danceability factor."
(Translated from German)
See full review at lowbeats.de
Downloads & support
- Start up all devices and opening the Teufel Raumfeld App.
- The main menu can now be called up on the app screen by briefly swiping to the right.
- First select "Settings" in the main menu, then menu item "System maintenance" and finally "Updates". By simply tapping on the "Check for updates" button, the device will automatically start to search for and download the latest version.
- After the download is complete, the update can be re-started by pressing the button again. This takes a maximum of about 3-5 minutes. Afterwards, TuneIn can be used again as usual.
- Leave the crossover frequency on the default setting if you are satisfied with the sound or if the Teufel Streaming subwoofer is located close to the soundbar (recommended).
- If the subwoofer is placed at the side or at the back of the room, it is possible that the overall sound may no longer be harmonious. In this case, try changing the crossover frequency in the app until you are satisfied with the sound.
- If, for example, the sound image of the soundbar is too thin, reduce the crossover frequency. If the bass sounds too flat, increase the crossover frequency.
- You can also adjust the subwoofer volume separately.
Tip: If you didn’t find your app on this list, you may want to contact the provider directly and ask when Chromecast will be integrated. In the meantime, you should have no trouble finding an alternative from the large selection of Chromecast-enabled apps.
After you create and name your groups, they will appear alongside individual Cast-enabled speakers in your music app.
Google Home App (Play Store)
App Store iOS
1: A computer running on either the Windows 10/8.1/8/7 32 bit, Mac OS X 10.9 (or higher) or Linux operating systems.
2: A current version of the Chrome browser. You can download the most recent version here:
3: The Chromecast built-in extension for the Chrome browser (if not already integrated)
4: A least one Teufel Streaming device with Chromecast built-in registered to the same Wi-Fi network as the computer using the Chrome browser
Begin a YouTube video. Select the “streaming” option from the “more” menu in the Chrome browser. This will call up a menu displaying all Teufel Streaming devices in the network that can play back the audio.
- The video displayed on your screen and audio from your speaker may not be in perfect sync.
- It is not currently possible to directly cast audio from the YouTube app for iOS or Android.
Tip for Android users: You can stream audio from the YouTube app on Android devices using the Android mirroring function. To do so, simply complete the following steps:
Step 1: Install the “Google Home App” and open the menu on the left side.
Step 2: Tap on the option “Screen/Audio streaming” and select the Teufel Streaming device you wish to cast audio to. An active connection will be displayed in your smartphone’s status bar.
Unfortunately, this option is not currently available for smart devices operating on iOS systems.
Step 3: Switch back to the YouTube App and start a video as you normally would. The audio will play from the Teufel Streaming device you just selected.
Please note that the picture and audio may not be in perfect sync.
1) It’s possible that your home Wi-Fi is unable to recognise the device due to certain settings on your Wi-Fi router.
Solution: You can enable your Wi-Fi to recognise the device by directly connecting the Teufel Streaming device to your router via Ethernet cable and repeating the setup process.
2) Other active network devices may prevent your Wi-Fi router from recognising the device. Solution: Deactivate all devices (such as smart TVs, laptops, smartphones, tablets, AV receivers, media servers) that use your LAN or Wi-Fi network for the duration of the Teufel Streaming setup process. Before beginning a new setup process, be sure to restart your Wi-Fi router and complete the setup using a single smartphone.
3) The use of switches, repeaters and additional access points within your home Wi-Fi network can hinder device recognition. Solution: Either restart all additional network devices or turn off these devices for the duration of the setup process.
4) If you use a cordless phone over a landline (DECT) and have this phone in the vicinity of your router or Teufel Streaming device, it may be disrupting your Wi-Fi signal. This is because both DECT and Wi-Fi use the same 2.4 GHz signal.
Solution: Relocate your DECT base station or switch off your DECT telephone for the duration of the setup process.
1) The setting "Smart network change" switches the smart device to the mobile network whenever the WiFi signal becomes too weak. Since Teufel Streaming requires a continuous Wi-Fi connection, this setting cannot be used.
2) The "Auto IP Support" function determines when the home Wi-Fi network does not support DHCP (the automatic assignation of a network address). Although a very useful feature, Auto IP Support cannot be used with the Teufel Streaming system. This is because Teufel Streaming devices need to be assigned an IP from the router in order to independently communicate with the home network and internet.
Solution: The Android functions "Smart network change" and "Auto IP Support" should be deactivated. Next, ensure that your router allows for DHCP and then repeat the setup process.
1) If the signal strength of your Wi-Fi network is only 30% or less where you are holding your phone, it will not appear. Since the system requires a signal strength greater than 30% in order to function without drops in playback, only networks that offer this minimum signal strength will be displayed.
Solution: Increase the signal strength of your Wi-Fi signal and/or find a better place for your device.
2) It’s technically possible to hide a Wi-Fi network. This option is usually offered in a Wi-Fi router’s settings. If you’ve selected this setting option, your home network will not be displayed within the app.
Solution: Make sure that the Wi-Fi is set to "visible“.