- Customer Support
- Return & repairs
- Software Updates
- What works best?
- General Business Conditions
- Product support
- General FAQs
- Customer Service
- Payment options
- Work with Teufel
- Teufel Technology
- Home cinema basics
- Home cinema setup
- About THX
- Multimedia setup
- Business Solution
Software Update - Cinebar Pro
Update detailsImportant noitce: Please IGNORE the update, if you connect your Effekt rear-speakers together with either the Ultima 40 Active or Ultima 40 Active Surround. The Ultima 40 Active has to be updated, in order for the rear-speakers to work.
How to install the Cinebar Pro update
- Download the software file cbpro_v62_2018_11_20.zip and save it in an easily accessible folder on your computer.
- Unzip and save the file on a USB stick (FAT32 formatted).
- Disconnect the power cable from the soundbar so that it is completely switched off.
- Now insert the USB stick with the new firmware into the USB drive of the Cinebar Pro (on the rear).
- Reconnect the Cinebar Pro to the power supply and turn it on.
- The device will now perform and complete the update automatically (the message “successful” appears on the display upon completion).
Download firmware cbpro_v62_2018_11_20.zip